Packed with goodness this raw kale pesto is peppery, herby and fresh. Its goes really well with creamy cheeses, pasta or tossed through steamed or roasted veg.
⭐ This recipe is suitable for vegetarians. ⭐
Kale and Walnut Pesto Recipe
Author: The Hungry Bears Blog
Recipe type: Sauce
- 100g kale (Marsh Produce Ltd)
- 100g walnuts
- 50g parmesan (Chez Francis & Sylvie)
- 35g fresh basil
- 1 large clove of garlic (Chez Francis & Sylvie)
- 1tsp lemon juice (Marsh Produce Ltd)
- 3 tbsp olive oil (The Ojos Foods)
- Pinch of salt
- Add all the ingredients into a food processor. Pulse together until you have a smooth consistency. If the pesto
is quite thick addmore olive oil as required and continue to pulse.
- Sever on fresh bread, with pasta or try mixing through steamed or roasted vegetables. Store any extra pesto in an
air tightjar and top with a little extra oil to preserve.